Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thursday Night BOCCE


As I was busy working on some pages, I realized today was Thursday, and you know what that means - it's BOCCE NIGHT!

Am I looking forward to it? I'm not so sure.
There are a couple of reasons I can think of which makes me less than enthused about the games tonight:

  1. These cold days just don't cut it/with the windchill factor it's just about 60F
  2. I believe I caught a virus - a real one, not like the one following the morning after bocce.

But hoping to reach the 500 mark again tonight sparks a little bit of interest again in my barely existing competitive side. And besides, usually I'm my own worst opponent.

Trying to force the court to adapt to my kind of playing instead me trying from the beginning adapting to the court.

Well, we all have our little knick-knacks and shortcomings, and since it is now already 4 p.m. I'll better finish up my real work and start thinking of tonight - Bocce + Beer!

Good Luck!

No comments:

Bocce Gazette

YOUR FIRST AND STILL THE ONLY SINCE 1998